Google Maps APIs?enables you to make better decisions through the visualization of your own business data on a Google Map. With its customizability and innovative features, building amazing applications specifically designed to address each of your unique business needs is made possible.
Google Maps APIs provides Enterprise-ready application support for your mapping application needs. Google Maps APIs provides the following additional features and benefits:
- Greater capacity for service requests such as geocoding
- Business-friendly terms and conditions
- Support and service options, with a robust Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Intranet application support for your workplace
- Control over advertisements within the maps
CartoDB provides businesses and individuals with the ability to gain valuable insights?from location data. CartoDB turns geospatial information into dynamic visualizations that?enable discovery of trends and patterns—simplifying location data analysis and helping?people make better decisions, faster.
- Discover?New Insights
- Visualize?Geospatial Data
- Integrate?Location Intelligence
- Deploy in the Cloud?or On-Premises
- Rich Developer Tools
- Dynamic Styling Options
- Big Data, Real-Time
- Scalable and Reliable
Elastic is the world’s popular enterprise open source software provider. Elastic is the company behind the Elastic Stack — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash. From stock quotes to streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, Elastic helps people explore and analyze their data differently using the power of search.
Elastic is used for multiple use cases such as:
- Application search
- Website search
- Enterprise search
- Logging and log analytics
- Infrastructure metrics and container monitoring
- Application performance monitoring
- Geospatial data analysis and visualization
- Security analytics
- Business analytics